Everyone LOVES chicken noodle soup! If it’s cold, if you’re sick, if you feel fine and even if it’s a perfect temperature – because chicken noodle soup is amazing! But what if you don’t eat meat? No worries, my veggie-loving friends! I present to you: Chicken-less Noodle Soup!
Here’s the silly part…I had to cook it in a wok. Watch the video to get the full story!
- fresh herbs: thyme, rosemary, basil and parsley
- dried herbs OR premixed poultry seasoning (like I’m using in the video)
- your favorite noodles!!!!
Directions are in the video but here is a very quick break down.
- Step 1: sautee veggies in oil
- Step 2: add tempeh and dried herbs or poultry seasoning and stir
- Step 3: add water and bring to boil
- Step 4: add noodles and simmer for up to 10 min
- Step 5: turn stove off, add fresh herbs and cover for 5 min
That’s it! Super easy, delicious and mentally nourishing for your heart. You’ll have to watch the video to understand that weird comment. Let me know if you make it (you totally should) and leave comments with your reviews below!
Share the love!